Vanity Fair posted up a photo booth at an their Oscars afterparty and the results of those that decided to participate are now online. Some are funny (Maya Rudolph and Kristen Wiig). Some are weird (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes). Tom and Katie really have no chance being labeled as weird at this point, they really stood no chance. Sofia Vergara is in there, boy would I love to be in that photo booth with her. Locked in. Wearing nothing but a ball gag and a leather thong. Ugh, that was too much information. Now who’s the weird one? Oh yeah, its still Tom and Katie. Enjoy the pictures.
At least according to the Star. Apparently Cruisentology needs the ladies back so that his movies will get more dollas! Holla! So the Cruise is going to go on a PR blitz that his PR team has set up. Here are the goods.
- No talking about Scientology.
- No wearing sunglasses on the red carpet.
- No showing up to premieres in fancy cars.
- Appear on women-friendly shows like The View. “It’s all very calculated.”
- No man-handling the Katie. At least in public. “Tom needs to quit grabbing her arm and pulling her around. The idea is to make him the kinder, gentler Tom, not a controlling husband with a Stepford wife.”
How about him playing in traffic? I think that would help him. Just sayin’….
Tom Cruise stopped by The View this morning to promote his new movie, Valkrie. Of course, I don’t think the movie is doing all that well as Brad Pitt seems to be blowing him away with The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. But all the same, Cruise went on to speak about John Travolta’s son and how Scientology doesn’t condemn medication. WTF? Not how I remember him preaching. All the same, check out the vid…
Tom Cruise, the Scientoligist shown above attending his new movie’s premiere, Valkyrie, told the Sun he wants to have ten kids. Basically, he is launching an all out assault to finish off whatever possible attractiveness is left with his wife, Katie Holmes. This is comparable to when the US launches a massive bombing campaign in order to just get the job finished. Also, it appears that Tom believes he may be too active for his 16 years younger bride. Thoughts of this nature make me want to try out the Scientology deal, sounds like its a fountain of youth. More from the Sun.
On having more kids:
“I want ten children. I love kids. I feel really fortunate to have the teenagers and a two and a half-year-old. It’s a great dynamic.”
On the sixteen year age gap with Katie Holmes:
“If I’m worried about anything, it’s if she can keep up with me. I’m very active.”
On going to activities with his kids:
“I go to the children’s groups like other daddies. At first people look at me like, ‘My God, it’s him!’ and they treat me a little differently. But then they realise I’m just a father with my kids. It’s up to me to make everybody else feel okay about the fact that I’m there, and then everything just goes on.”
On discussing Scientology in interviews:
“I say, ‘That’s it, no more — go to the Scientology website’. I think I could have handled things better. I came across as arrogant and I didn’t communicate well.”
Tom Cruise stopped by The David Letterman show to read off Dave’s Top Ten List. Honestly, the fact that it was snowing is more interesting than what he read off. Did he write this? My God, its absolutely terrible. Someone should be fired.
10. I sleep upside-down suspended in a special bat – like harness.
9. During the filming of Days of Thunder, on a dare, I ate a tire.
8. I still wear those underpants from Risky Business.
7. My real name is Tom Blagojevich.
6. I once Heimliched a koala.
5. Once a month, I take the Universal tour naked.
4. I believe all emotional and psychological disorders can be cured with Vicks Vapo Rub.
3. I’m a power mad ego maniac who’s completely insulated from reality – oh wait, that’s Letterman.
2. After jumping on her couch, Oprah hammer-locked me until I coughed blood.
1. I keep a cell phone in my pants so I can tell friends to call my ass.
Just for your information, I totally believe #4 to be true….not that it matters.